Understanding Anxiety & The Unconscious Mind For Teachers
Time & Location
About The Event
The world of education is incredibly stressful for staff and pupils...
- Imagine having the skills to control your anxieties, negative thinking and depression...
- Imagine not having to wear different masks to pretend you are OK...
- Imagine being confident in yourself, your skill and your life removing all unwarranted stresses...
You are probably thinking this is impossible and it is going to take months, lots of work or ridiculously expensive. Well you are wrong. In a few hours with our simple, powerful and effective skills you will understand how and where anxieties come from and are triggered, how you can be in control of them and to start becoming more confident every day...all for just £97
As the information that is given is 'content free' meaning there is no need to share any personal information unless you want to it makes the sessions even more accessible as there is no fear of sharing. Those delivering the session fully and personally understand what it is like to experience anxieties, negative thing and other mental illnesses it will be an honest and open session full of support without any judgements.
The aim of the workshop is to provide those attending the following:
- a greater understanding of the unconscious mind and how this impacts upon self-belief and how it can create anxiety
- provide an understanding of what anxiety is and how affects individuals
- provide a set of skills and strategies that can be cascaded through the school for staff and pupils
Each Workshop is for a max of 8 people running between 2-3 hours covering the following:
- where anxiety comes from
- how and why it affects you
- understanding anxiety (with additional notes) and
- understanding anxiety and how the unconscious mind controls our thoughts, and
- 4 simple control techniques
Everyone who attends will go back with a full pack of information to use with their colleagues and pupils. This workshop is ideal for those themselves who are struggling with anxiety, those managing staff or teachers supporting pupils.
Times are approximations as sessions may run quicker or slower depending upon the group size and engagement.
- Und-Anx Teachers£97£970£0